It seems this is a really good time to start blogging again. Maybe just jotting down my thoughts here as we wade through these unprecedented times, as a way of holding on to my sanity. I don't "promote" this site anymore like I used to; trying to come up with something "interesting" to write several times a week was just too much while trying to balance work and family. I'm not writing for an audience, just for myself. Being here in my own little blog world is far more healthy than going on social media and getting into arguments with people. I can't do that anymore. There is so much misinformation regarding this COVID-19 pandemic; conspiracy theories and an unlimited number of false, misleading claims. And everyone is an expert, especially if they went to the University of Facebook. I keep reminding myself that we are living in a truly historic moment right now; we will look back on this and say "Remember when?" someday. This is tempora...