Crazy Weather!

Hello out there bloggerland.  Yes, I'm am still alive.  Haven't found a lot of time to sit and write much.  Kids do that to you. 

Keeping an eye on the sky tonight - tornado warnings all around.  We are fine, but the folks in Wadena were hit hard.  Two people were killed in Almora, which is just a few miles from Oak Valley Township. 

...I wonder if the farm is still standing?  I'll be heading out that direction early next week to finally mow the place.  I've been waiting for a dry day when I'm not working.  That's been easier said than done.

Meanwhile, I posted this on Facebook, but I will post it here too.  We had our first rehearsal for Farm Fest 7 and things went really well.  Here's most of the band as we rehearse our break....

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!