More Government Idiocy

A government investigator released a report today stating that the Social Security Administration sent 72,000 stimulus checks to dead people to the tune of $18 million in tax payers dollars.

An additional $4.3 million went to more than 17,000 prison inmates.  I thought if you were spending time in prison, you lost the privileges to most of your civil rights other than basic necessities.  I thought that was, indeed, the "punishment" to be endured while in prison. 

I don't know what the heck I was thinking.

And here's the sad part: I don't know about you, but I never received a government stimulus check.  Once again, I am being punished for being educated, making law-abiding choices in my life and having a decent job.

I guess I either need to be dead or in prison to be considered worthy of support from my government.

And folks wonder why I'm so apathetic and cynical when it comes to politics and politicians?  Like they say, the proof's in the pudding.

I am all for a revolution on a 1776 scale.  I suppose it is illegal to say something like that... but that's okay.  Hopefully I'll end up in prison so I can finally get my government stimulus check.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!