A little chilly

I hope no one stuck their tongue on the pump handle this morning. When I got off work and walked outside this morning, the ol' nostrils stuck together: a sure sign of bitter cold. It was -18 degrees, which even a Minnesotan would call a little chilly. Thankfully, the trusty ol' Camry started on the first try. That car has always run like a top (courtesy Dan's of Big Lake). In fact, the last Toyota I had (a '91 Tercel) started every single time, every single winter for 10 years. Our Honda Pilot (also courtesy Dan's of Big Lake) has run equally well. Say what you want about foreign models, but they work.

Not much else happening. I am entering night number 6 of 7, so I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. It's been busy, but the week seems to have gone pretty quickly.

Really not much to say, just thought I would jot a couple lines. I've been watching ESPN's coverage of the division 1-AA and division 2 football playoffs. Wow, college football playoffs. What a great idea! There have been some really good games, which tends to happen in a playoff format. The best play the best and earn their right to a championship.

On a side note, I read that Brad Pitt is thinking about quitting acting. Hmmm... when did he start acting?

Also, the Jackson 5, including Michael, are going to reunite for another tour. Jermaine Jackson said they "owe it to the fans." Yeah, I think "owe" has a lot to do with it.

It will be time for work again soon. More later.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!