Bambi is Sick!

Like a good daddy, tonight I was reading the story of Bambi to Ava. I've always been a sucker for that story and it's always left me a little teary-eyed.... until tonight. Did you know that Bambi committed incest? The sick little shit!

Don't believe me? Early in the story, Bambi comes nose to nose with a fawn. "Bambi, this is Faline," says Bambi's mother. "Her mother is your Aunt Ena."

Later in the story, Faline squirts out two fawns in the thicket and the proud father, Bambi, stands nearby protecting his family.

Did anyone else realize that Bambi did the horizontal bop with his first cousin? Or did it just take me 38 years to figure it out? Man, is this disturbing.

After I figured out the disgusting undertones of this story, I took the Bambi book out to the garage and lit it on fire. Ava doesn't need to know about incest. There's already enough of that in Crow Wing county.

Walt Disney, you were one sick bastard.

The next time I eat venison, I will think twice. Who wants to eat deer meat that's missing a chromosome or two? Yuck.

Man, I need another Killian's Red.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!