Some Guarantee!

There is a commercial on television which has fascinated me for a couple months. I think it's worthy of blogging about.

The delightful Jamie Lee Curtis is the spokeswoman for this product and she tells us Dannon Activia yogurt guarantees digestive regularity in two weeks or your money back.

To put in more bluntly, if you eat Dannon Activia, they'll guarantee you'll crap in two weeks. Or your money back.

Seems like a pretty safe guarantee to me.

And what happens if you don't drop the babies off at the pool within that time frame? I mean, how can you possibly PROVE you haven't pooped for two weeks? Perhaps send the good folks at Dannon a jar of air?

Just a thought. And I think it's a pretty good one. If you have any insight, let me know. This is compelling stuff to my adolescent, scatological mind.


Jamie Lee Curtis guarantees Dannon Activia will make you go number two in two weeks. Or your money back.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!