It's Sprung!

The windows were open today... spring has finally arrived (for good this time I think!).

Sara and Jon had a bouncing baby boy late last night. Jacob Scott (or maybe Jakob or Jaycob or J-Kahb??). He was over 8 pounds and 22 inches long (give or take, I didn't get the exact details from my beloved). It was a rough delivery, however, and he was placed in the neonatal ICU, but it sounds like everything will be okay. Please keep them in your prayers.

It believe we will have new shingles on our house as early as next weekend. I met with our contractor this afternoon and we've got everything rolling. It will be nice to have that job done.

Well, it's about time to go to work. Here comes the weekend. I just dread it.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

Is Spring Here?