On the horizon...

Just got back from Bismarck last night. Long trip with a three year old and a two week old -- but it was a fun adventure. My nephew Jacob was baptized and the Baumann's were great hosts. We finally got home last night at about 11:30 PM. Traveling with a breast-feeding infant can be time consuming. But we got home safe and sane. Nothing else really matters, right?

Now it is time to gear up for Farm Fest! I've been making a list -- now it's time to open the camper and start filling it up! It's something I look forward to every year (and I know I'm not the only one!). Even though it will be over before I know it, it's one of those weekends where you pack as much fun as you possibly can into three days. I'm up for the challenge.

And even though we've hardly rehearsed at all, I've got this feeling that the music will be solid on Saturday night. Don't know why, just one of those feelings...

And suddenly, summer will be over. Unbelievable.

But then again, it's not the end of the world. The end of summer means football season begins. And everyone knows football season is the most wonderful time of the year (Johnny Mathis music playing in the background).

Time to get moving. I'll update more later.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!