What Would Bob Do?

My brother Bob is a MacGyver kind of guy. He can fix just about anything. My nephew Rick sent me a funny e-mail with pictures of home-made repair jobs and every single one reminded me of Bob. So in that spirit, here are some more home-made repair jobs I found that you just might find at Bob's place:



Bob says, "Don't throw away that empty plastic bottle. I could use an extra sprinkler!"



No hot water? No problem, says Bob.



Bob's answer to the Hewitt Hilton. Now that's what I call a deer stand.



Bob's favorite chair. Good as new.



This is how Bob shops at Wal-Mart. It saves time and is a great conversation piece.



On those hot summer days, Bob will do anything to stay cool.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!