Tuesday

Well I survived my first week back to work. It took a couple nights to get back into the swing of things, but it's sort of like riding a bike. The NHRA races were at Brainerd International Raceway this weekend. Wish I could tell you about some stuff, because it would make this a pretty interesting blog. However, I really need my job, so I'll just say there's never a dull moment.

Ava started Vacation Bible School yesterday, which runs through Friday. Beth sort of got recruited to help out once she got there. There were only two teachers for 15 energetic three year-olds and Beth felt their pain! I don't think she minded helping out. Actually, I think she likes getting out of the house for a couple hours each day. She's been on Mom duty 24/7 for the past five weeks. Ava was pretty excited when she got home. She seemed to enjoy it.

Neil decided to rock and roll all night last night. Beth is taking a nap right now. She let me sleep because, after all, one of us has to be awake with the kids right now. I'm glad he didn't do this last week when I was working. I wish that boy would get his days and nights turned around.

Not really much going on around here. I started mowing the lawn yesterday. I'll finish it today. Grilled some burgers last evening. They rocked. I plan on opening up the camper today. Ava and I might have a "camp out" some night this week. How's that for excitement?

Speaking of Ava, she just informed me she works in a grocery store. Interesting.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!