Happy Thanksgiving


It didn't even occur to me until just a little while ago that tomorrow is Thanksgiving.  This week hardly has a holiday feel at our house.  Beth is working Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.  I'm working Wednesday night into Thursday morning.  We are basically tag-teaming the kids.  It is a "hi" and "bye" week.  Thursday is just another day this year.

Not much to say, just wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels this week/weekend.  I saw earlier that a "strong chance" of snow was predicted for this weekend in my neck of the woods.  That's now been downgraded to a 10% chance.

My son is starting to stir from his nap.  He's going to wake up and be mad as hell his mom isn't here.  Wish me luck.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!