Blah.

I guess I'll update things here, although there's not much to say.

Another gray day.  Drab.  At least it isn't raining at the moment.  It rained much of the day yesterday mixed with big, wet snowflakes dive-bombing to the ground.  Today it is just gray.  And cold.  Drab.

The good news is the sun just poked out, I guess to make a token appearance just before it sets.  Better late than never.

Okay, enough moping (which is different from mopping).  I think everyone at our house is finally healthy this week.  The trick is now keeping it that way... and it's only the first week of November.  Seems like it has been a long winter already and there's not even snow on the ground yet.  And it hasn't gotten anywhere near cold -- I mean bone-chilling cold, folks -- not this wussy "oh, it's 20 degrees -- it is so cold!" stuff.  I'm talking -30 degrees with a 25 mile per hour wind type of cold.  Yeah, it is coming.

Didn't I just say enough moping?

Beth goes back to work next Tuesday.  Maternity leave is over and it is back to the grind for both of us.  The first day of the rest of our lives, so to speak. 

Let's see... it is now 4:30 PM and sun is already starting to set.  It will be dark in an hour.

Gosh, it's been a long winter.

Okay, enough moping.

In the meantime, here is a link I think is pretty funny.  These are real pictures of real Wal-Mart customers across the nation.  A classy place, that Wal-Mart.

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

000
0
0

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!