Post-Op Day #1

Well about 24 hours ago I was on the slicing and dicing table.  It took about 15 minutes, just like the doc said.  No big deal, really.  A little sore this morning, but nothing a little ibuprofen can't handle.

I had my first (and most likely last) experience with Valium.  It had rather pleasing effects.  Sort of like feeling buzzed after that sixth beer, except I could think clearly.  I think my wife was amused.

Speaking of Beth, she got to do the snipping.  An alarming moment was when I heard the Dr. Bengtson say, "No, don't cut there!"  That was a bit of an "Oh, shit!" moment for me... but it all turned out fine.  Er, I think.

So life goes on now.  This was my first and biggest "project" on my "to-do" list this spring.  Coming up this weekend: putting up the canopy on our gazebo and opening up the camper.  It rained last night (finally) so we might even have a campfire this weekend.

Okay, back to the grind...

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!