Sunday Night Again...

The weekend is winding down.  We got some rain yesterday, which is really going to help things green up around here.  Maybe now I can make a little campfire some evening without worrying about burning the whole neighborhood down?  I reserved a camp site at the Gull Lake Recreation Area the weekend of May 15th.  Kampens will also be there.  Let the camping season begin!!!

My girlfriend and I are escaping to Duluth on Thursday for a couple of days.  I just can't wait.  Grandma D. is watching our monkeys while we're gone, which we are so grateful for.  Ava has been so good this weekend that it is almost frightening.  I wonder what is wrong with her?!  I think being able to get outside and burn energy has really helped.

Well, we have to make a big decision this week -- a decision that could change everything in our little corner of the world.  Can't say what it is right now, other than it is a good thing.  (And no, we haven't decided to have another baby.  It's too late for that, folks.  I've got the scars to prove it!)  Anyway, more on this subject later.

Not much else to report at the moment.  A very uneventful working weekend at home with the kids.  I like it that way.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!