Worthless Week...

Didn't do much of anything this week.  Beth worked outside all day Sunday.  We put new swings on the playset we bought from Budahn's last fall.  Ava is going to wear that thing out.  It certainly was a good investment!

Otherwise not much going on.  Starting another "work week" tonight.  We are really looking forward to next week - going to Duluth for a couple of days without kids!  Sounds too good to be true. 

I was going to open the camper this week, but that never happened.  I was going to get the gazebo ready to go for the summer, but that never happened.  To be honest, I just didn't feel like moving a lot or stretching too much this week.  I was kind of sore from surgery; at least that was my official excuse.  I wasn't supposed to do heavy lifting for a week, so there.

The only thing I managed to do is get (another) virus removed from our laptop without spending another $120 to do so.  I did it myself this time.  I don't know how I did it, but everything seems to be clean and working properly again.  I am so sick of getting these viruses.  I am trying another anti-virus program now.  This time it is AVG, which I've had for years on our "big" PC.  Never had a problem with that computer, so we'll see.

I am strongly considering a Mac as our next investment.

I guess this isn't the most stimulating entry.  Oh well... I'll try better next time!

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!