Snip, Snip - Part 1

I have been coming up with a list of songs (with the assistance of my sister-in-law, Sara) that I can listen to while sacrificing my manhood for the sake of love.  Indeed I am going under the knife early Monday morning right after I get off work.  It's no big deal unless the surgeon sneezes while he's snipping.  Actually he said Beth can do the snipping if she wants to... and I bet she will.  Hey, I cut the umbilical cord -- she can cut my stuff.  You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.  Sort of.  Paybacks are a bitch.

So here's my set list for the 15 minute procedure (read at your own risk):


  1. Mack the Knife -- Bobby Darin 
  2. Balls to the Wall -- Accept
  3. Cuts Like a Knife  -- Bryan Adams
  4. Slice of Your Pie -- Motley Crue  
  5. I've Got You Under My Skin -- Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
  6. Big Balls -- AC/DC
  7. The First Cut is the Deepest -- Sheryl Crow
  8. You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' -- Righteous Brothers
  9. Great Balls of Fire -- Jerry Lee Lewis
  10.  The Way We Were (Memories) -- Barbara Streisand
  11. Hold On I'm Coming -- Sam and Dave
  12. Papa's Got a Brand New Bag -- James Brown

If you can think of more, I'd like to hear your suggestions!

I'll be sure to post some pictures of my stitches.

Just kidding.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!