Cool Video

Humor me and take a look at this great fan-created video of Brian Ray's new single, "I Found You."  He asked that fans make a video of the song and then the best stuff submitted to him was edited into one continuous video.  Makes for a pretty interesting and humorous four minutes!

Great song... and I love how the song takes a left turn at about 2:10.  And this is by no means the best song on the album.

Hey, maybe Brian should be paying me to be his PR man??


And here is one of his best, "I Liked You Better," from his first album.  I hope you are offended by the naked dolls; but I guess if you are, you better not watch prime time t.v.  You'll see much worse.  I think this is hilarious!



And here he is at his "day job" with the legend himself.  I saw this concert.  They closed with this song and it blew the roof off the place!



Okay, two more nights of work.  As you can see, I'm trying to keep my sanity.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!