The Weekend Again

We enter another dreaded work weekend.  It's only 72 hours, but it feels like a week.  At least the two squirts were very good tonight.  Things aren't nearly as difficult when the little ones are well-behaved.

Ava is smart enough to go to kindergarten.  She had her kindergarten "entrance exam" (or whatever it's called) on November 17th.  She did well in everything, but the examiner said she needed to work on her rhyming skills.  To put it another way, she can't "bust a rhyme," I guess.  This does not, however, mean she is going to be exposed to Eminem or Jay-Z or Pancake-L or Bubble-B or any other idiot rapper anytime soon. 

Maybe she can't rhyme, but she knows the Beatles, Kiss and Bon Jovi.  She'll be okay.

Oh what an interesting night at work last night.  I, of course, cannot say anything about what I experienced... but I can say I am blown away that certain stuff happens in this very community; stuff that is only supposed to happen in a place like Minneapolis. 

There are a lot of creeps out there.  It makes me not even want to let my kids out the door.  I truly believe some people should simply be eliminated from the planet.  Sorry if that sounds cold and uncompassionate, but if it comes down to me and my family or a piece of scum, the piece of scum loses.  Period.

And on that uplifting note, it's time to pull up the bootstraps and trudge through the weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!