No Time!

Gosh, a week has past without updating around here.  Busy with work and doing dad stuff.  Most of the time I feel like I don't have time for anything, yet I seem to get absolutely nothing done.  It can be kind of a bummer.

At the end of the day when I'm tired and feel like a full day's work is under my belt, I find the only things I've managed to accomplish is getting the dishwasher emptied and preventing my son from taking a nose dive off one of the kitchen chairs.  That boy has hit his head and bloodied himself more times in the past two weeks than Ava has in her entire life.  Yes, boys are definitely different.

Perhaps that's why I've not been blogging much.  My feeling is if I have time to blog, I have time to do something more productive... which I actually am right now.  I'm making bugle mix, although my wife doesn't know it.  Just one less thing that she has to do when she gets home, and the advantage of doing it when she's not here is I can eat as much as I want and she won't know the difference.  (Yes, there's a method to my madness.)

Well, Ava is throwing rubber lizards against the wall and giggling when they stick.  I better make sure she isn't destroying something.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!