Ode to a Cover Part 2

Time for more of those great LP covers to get your Saturday off on the right foot...


But his friends call him "Dick."  Read closely.  And yes, that's funny.





I'm not sure if I wanna hear this, but it looks like he's got spunk.


Maybe it's just my corrupted mind, but I think maybe they could have found a better title for this LP.  Maybe?





I have a feeling these folks don't play Zeppelin.  Probably not even Skynyrd.  Well, except for maybe the dude lady dude on the accordion.


They never quite made it big time, did they?



If this is true, the Heavenly Father doesn't have a whole lot of fashion sense.





Surely hours and hours of listening entertainment...


Woo-hoo!  Nothin' like subtractin' to get me in the partyin' mood!

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!