Ode to a Cover Part 3

This album came out in 1951.  A legitimate Capitol release.  For those who have heard everything!

Perhaps the subtitle should be, "The Drunken Bastards!"


Music for shemales!

From the Vienna State Opera Orchestra.  I don't quite get it, but I guess it does catch the eye, doesn't it?






Wow!  This chick had trout lips long before anyone ever heard of collagen injections!  A woman before her time, she was.



I believe this is called "schizophrenia," right?


Boy, I bet this is hours and hours of breath taking entertainment, eh?






All we want is your cash and my God will love you just fine.  Now, cough it up.


Maybe it's just me, but find this rather suggestive...



...and this is even MORE suggestive:

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!