The Man in the Coffee Beans

It's Super Bowl Sunday!  Some of you are probably thinking "big deal."  This blog is for you!

Many of you have probably already seen this, but I thought it was pretty interesting.  Besides, I thought it was rather appropriate with my new "coffee bean" themed blog design.

The trick is to find the man in the coffee beans.

If you find him within three seconds, the right half of your brain is better developed than most people.

If you find him between three seconds and one minute, the right half of your brain is developed normally.

If you find him between one and three minutes you need to eat more protein because the right half of your brain is functioning slowly.

At least, that's what the experts say.

It took me forever to find the man.  It took my wife just a few seconds.

And yes, there really is a man in the coffee beans.  If you're like me, once you find him, you'll ask yourself, "Why didn't I see him right away?!"

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!