Back in the Saddle

Well what do you know, I'm back!  It has been an interesting couple of weeks here.  We've been inundated with sickness... Ava was sick for nearly two weeks and ended up losing nearly 10 pounds (weight she couldn't afford to lose).  Beth was sick for a week.  Neil was sick for a couple of days.  Somehow, I avoided it.  Of course, I was sick last month, so I did my time.

My old laptop was also sick.  Very sick.  Another virus knocked it for a loop and a half.  I ended up making the decision to go a different direction.  Goodbye Bill Gates, hello Steve Jobs.  From one billionaire to another, right?

Yes, I got a MacBook.  I am still trying to get the hang of it - it is a different operating system, but I am very slowly figuring it out - sort of.  My old college buddy Dan has been helping get familiar with the ins and outs of this new machine.  It really is a lot different than what I'm used to, but change is not a bad thing, right?

The sad part is I am still leery of surfing the internet.  I've had so many problems and negative experiences over the past six months that I'm afraid to "click and go" anywhere.  Call me gun shy.  You would be right.

I guess this will be short since it is a "work" night and Neil is not cooperating with going to sleep.  Man, I'd trade places with him in a heartbeat.  Sheesh.

It was a beautiful day today and we were out enjoying the sunshine.  I don't remember summer being so welcomed!

I'll post more soon!

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!