The shiner

Sure, there have been bigger shiners in the world, but my son finally got his first, just to prove he's 100% boy.  I am embarrassed to admit that I've no idea how he got it.   He never cried or fussed.  He was just suddenly walking around with a bruise under his eye.  It's actually bigger than this picture shows... I think he just likes posing for photos.

My first official shiner!


Okay, I think I should clarify a few things about my "new look" blog.  It might be a little confusing as to just how it works, but it's really pretty easy.

To read any of my entries, just click on the entry and it will come to the front of the screen.  When you are reading this "full view," you can toggle to another entry by clicking the arrow buttons in the upper left corner, or just exit out of the screen by clicking the "X" in the upper right corner.

To see different views of my blog, use the buttons in the menu bar, which are labeled "Classic," "Flipcard," "Magazine," "Mosaic," etc.  It does some pretty cool stuff!  It's something blogger.com has come out with, but I can always switch it back.

Okay, better go make sure the boy isn't working on shiner #2.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!