We Can't Help You...

So I got this letter yesterday from my insurance company telling me that an error had been made in the set up of both my health and pharmacy coverage. 

They won't tell me what that error is or when it will be fixed, only that they are "in the process of correcting the error."

Great.  I just can't wait to see where this is leading.

But the best part is the last paragraph, which reads, verbatim:

"If you have any questions you may call customer service, but be advised that they will not be able to provide complete information about your situation."


Interpretation:  You can call us, but we can't help you.

I've said this before - if I was this incompetent at my job, I would be unemployed.

And with that, have a great weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!