What a friend!

I just love it when politicians and public figures say things that aren’t “acceptable” and they squirm, stutter and backtrack and say things like “I said what I said, but it isn’t what I meant to say…” and other ridiculous baloney. Why say anything if you don’t have the will to back it up?

I am referring this time to the Reverend Jesse Jackson, who stuck his foot in his mouth like only Jesse can do. During an interview, Jackson thought they had gone to commercial break and he was talking quietly to the commentator interviewing him about Barrack Obama. Jackson said, “He [Obama] talks down to black people. I’d like to cut his nuts off.” Folks, I didn’t say it, the Reverend said it.

Now how do you spin that one, Jesse? You just said in plain English and in no uncertain terms that you would like to castrate a man. Well, Jesse did his best to polish it up. On “Good Morning America” yesterday, he said that he and Mr. Obama “have been friends for years” and they “are on the same page.” Wanting to cut another man’s nuts off is a strange way of showing unity, but I suppose you can’t get much closer to another man than holding his testicles in your hand.

Come on Jesse, be a man!! Just come out and say, “Yeah, that’s what I said. I’d like to cut his frickin’ nuts off. What are you going to do about it?” In fact, I triple-dog dare you.

Obama has got a long road ahead of him and with a friend like Jesse Jackson, I don’t think he needs any enemies.

Remind me, why would anyone want to run for President of the United States?

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!