Life Goes On

It's Monday again.  The Vikings disappointed as usual yesterday.  I talk about all that stuff here, so I won't go into it.  But it sure is a horrible let down yet again.

But indeed, life goes on.  Reality check:  my children are healthy, my dog is finally healthy, I am feeling close to 100% again too, after not feeling well for five weeks (that cough I had is finally going away), and my wife used to still loves me, despite my colorful language yesterday.  She says I take this whole football thing far too seriously.


She's right.  Just don't tell her I said that. 


Yes, life is good.  (It just would have been better if the Vikings had gone to the Super Bowl.  Piss.)
 

It is a wintry day here.  The snow is falling, the wind is blowing; it's rather fitting for my mood today.  It looks remarkably like January outside.  What a coincidence - it is January.

Let's see, we have a week left of January, then four weeks of February, then (dare I say it?) we can almost see spring on the horizon (that's it, Sam, stay positive!).  March is usually very snowy, but I can deal with the snow.  The cold?  Not so much.  But I can't really complain about the cold either.  Other than a few days of frigid temperatures, it hasn't been that bad this winter.  (Oooh... famous last words.)

It's lunch time at our house.  Time to put on my Mr. Mom hat.

Tah-tah for now.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!