Eyes and Tires

Just a quick update:  Grace's surgery went well.  She resembles a pirate right now.  Her left eye is stitched closed.  As Ava says, "She's got a string in her eye."  Naturally, the first thing she (Ava) tried to do was pull at the stitches, so we had to have a long talk with her about not touching Grace's eye.

If the dog doesn't rub the stitches out, the kid will pull them out.  ARRRGH!

I am getting new tires put on the Honda as I write this.  That will set us back some moolah, but I learned my lesson from Brian... get your tires replaced sooner rather than later or you'll have bigger problems, especially winter driving in Minnesota.

I'm looking forward to a nice weekend off.  It is Wildcard Weekend, so you better believe I will be enjoying a few football games this weekend, much to my wife's chagrin. 

Oh well, it could be worse.

I'm not sure how, but I'm sure it could be worse.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!