Great Pictures

My cousin Connie posted these pictures on Facebook.  I "stole" them from her, because I wanted to share them with my family who doesn't do Facebook...

These are the twins, Connie and Bonnie... or Bonnie and Connie... I'm not quite sure.  My mom is playing the accordion to the left.  My brother Dale is playing saxophone and my aunt Sandy is playing the clarinet. 

This was taken a few years later, Connie and Bonnie doing the polka.  There is some question who the man is to the left.  Some say David Booen... I am almost 100% certain it is my dad.  My brother Bob is playing the clarinet, Mom is playing the accordion and Wilma Chase is to the extreme right.  She appears to be playing some type of slide guitar.

As you can see, music has always been a central part of our family gatherings.  That is one of the main reasons we started Farm Fest seven years ago. 

Thanks to Connie for sharing these wonderful treasures!

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!