The Dreaded Weekend

I can't believe it has been a week since I've blogged.  A busy week of work and now we have come to the dreaded weekend.  It has become my tradition to celebrate a long seven nights of work with a Bloody Mary on Monday morning.

This Monday shall be no different.

Come quickly, Monday.  I'm pretty much the only person who welcomes you... but different strokes for different folks, right?

We had a fun weekend last week.  The Stokes' weren't able to make it over, so we had a quiet Saturday night - to bed by 10:00 p.m.  (Life has, indeed, changed!).  On Sunday, we went to Verndale to see Ray and Sandy, and Jody was there as well.  We had a nice visit and toured their new house.  Then we stopped by Bob and Kathy's to say hi.  It was nice to get out of the house for a while.

Farm Fest is three weeks away!  Really looking forward to it; have been since last August!  I plan to mow the farm this coming week.  I am tentatively thinking I'll do it on Friday, but I just looked at the extended forecast and, of course, strong thunderstorms are forecast for next Friday.  But that will almost certainly change two or three times before next Friday actually gets here.  We'll see what happens.

Time to get something resembling a meal ready for these kiddos.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!