History Repeats Itself!

Many people say history does not repeat itself.  I have proof it does.

Exactly one year ago today and this very hour, a severe thunderstorm with high winds and torrential rain plowed through the Brainerd Lakes Area.

It happened again today, at the very same hour:
Don't worry, we are okay.  A tree missed our camper by eight feet and our backyard and driveway is flooded, but it is nothing our fine, sandy soil can't take care of in a matter of a few hours.

Anyway, the reason I know there was an identical storm exactly one year ago at this hour is because my dear wife informed me at about this very same moment one year ago (after the storm blew through), "Sam, I think I peed my pants!!"

Long story short, mt theory is thunder from the mighty storm broke her water and a few hours later we found ourselves in the hospital for an all night/all morning labor party.

Neil was born at 1:32 PM the next afternoon.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!