I'm still alive, blogger friends, just really lagging on updating my blog.  It is summer, so that means things have gotten a little busier.

Ava started tee ball tonight.  Actually it was just an informational meeting and she was pretty disappointed she didn't get to play.  However, she got her t-shirt and we bought a glove for her (pink, of course) and a batting helmet (pink, of course) and practiced in the backyard this evening, so she was happy.  Her first game is Wednesday evening.  She's on the "yellow" team called the "Pirates" and she thinks that's cool.

Jon and Sara and the kids were here last week and Beth had a garage sale.  Things were pretty slow and it didn't go as well as she had hoped.  Jon took me golfing on Friday and I enjoyed it much more this time around.  I still totally stink, but I didn't lose any balls on the back nine.  I consider that an accomplishment.

So now I start another week of work.  Our next weekend off we are camping... and that will be true for our next six weekends off.  Let the camping season begin!  I opened the camper on Sunday and luckily I didn't find any unpleasant surprises.

That's about it for now.  Really not much of a posting, but my goal is to update more often in the days and weeks to come.  Of course, that's always my goal...

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!