A theory

The snow has been doing a peculiar thing lately. The last few days have been what they call "above freezing," a strange and magical occurrence in which frozen things become unfrozen. The snow has been slowly turning into an anomalous and unfamiliar liquid state, called "water," which seems to be evaporating into the atmosphere or soaking into the ground.

We seem to be transitioning into a different chapter and I am concerned. I am told it is the arrival of a new and exotic setting, which, oddly enough, is called "Spring." It is a frightening time of year when the air becomes un-cold, vegetation comes alive and insects emerge from their secret hiding place to once again crawl the face of the earth.

I suspect the root cause of this disparity is attributed to Earth being tilted on its axis at a 23.5 degree angle. As Earth revolves, our north pole tilts more toward the sun which causes an increase in solar radiation, thus causing an increase in environmental temperature, which causes this bizarre unfrozen state. In turn, the gradual shift of seasons evolves.

At least, that's my theory.

The only way to resolve this problem is to somehow find a way to right Earth's axis. So far, I've not found an answer.

I can only ask, "What is next, my friends?"

I am afraid.

I am very afraid

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!