Eagles Philosophy

TWO DAYS AND COUNTING!!


"I read in Life magazine about free love and free dope in California. So, naturally, I drove to Los Angeles." --Glenn Frey

"Except for a few guitar chords, everything I've ever learned in my life of any value came from women." --Glenn Frey

"I won't apologize for our ticket prices. I think we're well worth it. We consider ourselves among the elite touring acts, like the Stones, Elton John and Paul McCartney." -- Glenn Frey

"Hey, I didn't make a big deal out of Hotel California. The 18 million people that bought it did, however." --Glenn Frey

"Don's the philosopher of the band. He's the voice and the poet. I'm the brains." --Glenn Frey





"Sometimes you get the best light from a burning bridge." --Don Henley

"Selling eight million copies of your first album will mess you up." --Don Henley

"A man with a briefcase can steal millions more than any man with a gun." --Don Henley

"The Eagles and the critics are not the best of friends." --Don Henley

"I'm not scary, I'm just opinionated." --Don Henley




"You can't argue with a sick mind." --Joe Walsh

"I can't complain, but sometimes I still do." --Joe Walsh

"I joined the Eagles to add some humor. These guys take things too f***ing seriously!" --Joe Walsh

"I cut my teeth on The Who. Pete Townshend taught me how to play lead. Keith Moon taught me how to break sh*t." --Joe Walsh

"They say I'm crazy, but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far." --Joe Walsh

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!