A Quitter

From CNN -- Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin shocked the political word Friday by announcing that she will resign her office at the end of the month and transfer power to Lt. Gov. Sean Parnell.

Palin's decision now allows her to avoid the difficult task of running for president while serving as governor.

Hmmm... I wonder if Palin realizes that being President of the United States won't be a walk in the park either? I supposed she'll resign that office as well when the going gets rough.

All I can say is this: I don't like a quitter -- especially someone who quits because a task proves to be difficult. I find it impossible to believe that this ditz is the best the Republican party can find to represent their party for the 2012 Presidential election.




Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!