To My Best Friend...

Thank you for 13 wonderful years and two beautiful children... seems like just yesterday when we said "I do" on that beautiful September afternoon.





(Click the play arrow in the lower left corner)

If I'd go a million miles away
I'd write a letter each and every day
'Cause honey nothing can ever change this love I have for you...

You make me weep, you can make me cry
See me coming, and you can pass me by
But honey, nothing can ever change this love I have for you...

You're the apple of my eye
You're cherry pie
You're cake and ice cream
You're sugar and spice
Everything nice
You're the girl of my dreams...

But if you wanted to leave me and go
when you got back I'd just say "Welcome home!"
'Cause honey nothing can ever change this love I have for you...

Nothing can ever change this love I have for you...

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!