Guitar God...

I've been a Steve Vai fan for years.  I've had the pleasure of seeing him in person when he was with Whitesnake back in 1987 and with David Lee Roth in 1986, both at the old Met Center in Bloomington.

I posted this on Facebook, but every time I watch it I am still blown away, so I am going to post it here too.  I suppose a lot of people can't appreciate what this guy is capable of doing with a guitar but it is truly MIND BLOWING.

If nothing else, humor me and go to the 3:00 mark and watch the solo.  You'll find yourself saying, "You've got to be kidding me!"

A couple of cool tidbits about this clip.  First, it is 100% live.  Second, it was recorded at the State Theater in Minneapolis. 

Enjoy!

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!