Spring? Could Be....

Had my consult with the surgeon yesterday.  All that's left is the slicing and dicing. Whoopee!

Our yard is clean and bare.  No snow whatsoever.  This is pretty early to be relieved of all our snow.  I keep thinking we'll get that one last snow storm (as we do every year), but nothing is forecast and April is right around the corner.  Yes, it can still snow in April, but it would be very short lived.

As a result, we've been grilling like we haven't grilled in five months... which is because we haven't grilled in five months.  Steaks, burgers, grilled veggies, paninis.  I am fighting the urge to open up the camper.  It is still pretty early to do that.  I don't want to let my enthusiasm get the best of me, open the camper and then get six inches of snow.  That would kind of stink.

However, nothing says I can't whip up a nice campfire one of these nights.  Oh the temptation...

Well, we are off to get our taxes done.  We have another deduction this year so hopefully we'll get some good news.  Then we're off to Grandma and Grandpa's house for Grandma's famous spaghetti!  I'm willing to bet we'll watch a little basketball, too.

Speaking of which, the Golden Gophers made a lousy showing in the NCAA tournament.  I picked them to win in one of my brackets just because the U of M is my alma mater.  I should have known better.  Oh well.

This seems an appropriate theme of the day...

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!