Of Dryers and Drugs

Another day, another blog entry.  How about that?

The dryer got fixed today.  The repairman said the blower belt was installed wrong at the factory - it was put on backwards or something - and slipped off, which in turn caused the thermostat to burn out.  Installed wrong at the factory!  I guess it is hard to find good help anywhere these days.

Of course, it was totally covered by warranty, but if it wasn't the total damage would have been $177.  Dodged a bullet there.

In other news, when I got home this morning, I found poor Beth in a bad way.  She has been battling a cold/upper respiratory infection for the last 10 days and she was miserable when I got home.  She hadn't slept and her head/jaw/eyes were killing her.  No doubt about it: this was sinusitis.  So I got her into Urgent Care at 9:10 AM and she finally got some antibiotics.  I hope she feels better soon.  I don't like to see her sick.

Well, it is almost time for work again.  Then the dreaded weekend.  Yuck.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!