Sunday night, the end of another week.  That means, of course, a new week starts tomorrow.  That's the way it works.

So back on January 26th we had new appliances delivered, including a new dryer.  We managed to go a whole 52 days before running into our first glitch.  Yep, our dryer is on the fritz. 

The good news is we purchased a "head to toe" service and repair plan from Sears.  The bad news is the broken-English, impossible-to-understand person who we called (probably outsourced to India) said that no one is available to repair the appliance until Thursday. 

Funnier still, she actually asked, "When would you like the dryer repaired?"  The answer was "Today."  The reply was, "I'm sorry, no one is available in your area until Thursday."

Then why the hell did you even ask?  I know I could have called a local repair service and they would have been here right away, but we bought this plan, so by golly we are going to use it.

I am having flashbacks of my awful experience with my HP printer lemon I bought a couple years ago.  Why can't things just work RIGHT?  Just once?  Ugh!

Not really much happening here.  The snow is slowly melting, although we are in a winter storm watch through Wednesday.  Who knows if anything will come of it, but my dad always said to expect a winter storm around the boys basketball tournament, which starts next week. 

There you go, Dad.  Just like clockwork.

Speaking of basketball, I've been watching lots of college b-ball lately.  It is March Madness and it is a nice diversion.  I only wish college football had a similar playoff system.  Man, that would be fun to watch!  But it is a pipe dream.

Time to go to bed.  Up with the kids all day tomorrow, then off to work.  Repeat cycle seven times, then a day off. 

Yes, it has come to this.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!