A quick update

A quick update on things in my neck of the woods.

For the last few days I've been brainstorming the new Farm Fest t-shirt design. I came up with an idea and sent it to Brandy (who does all of the hard work with the shirts -- I have the fun part!). But then after discussing it with my t-shirt design committee (made up of my wife... and that's pretty much it) and tossing around some different ideas, I came up with something even better than the original idea. So, I've been driving Brandy nuts (I'm sure) sending her new and improved ideas. But I think the final design is going to be enjoyed by all!

I've also been creating a Farm Fest blog (it's more of a website than a blog, really) which is how the invitation will be "sent" this year. With stamps at 44 cents a pop, sending out fifty invitations is no longer a feasible! The Postal Service is truly digging their own grave, aren't they?

Anyway, the Farm Fest "blog" will be available soon -- you'll be able to see the new t-shirt design from there as well and print out an order form, etc.

Now I have to start looking at all of the Farm Fest music again. It's been a year and things are a little foggy... luckily it will all come back really fast. I need to practice, though, to get some calluses built. Yes, it's that time of year!

The shingling is almost complete on our house. Early next week we will get new gutters installed. It will be nice to have these projects completed. One more thing to check off of the never-ending "to do" list.

Not a whole lot else to talk about. The weekend is coming fast and will be over in a flash. Better enjoy it.

Oh! The orioles came back from their winter hiatus in Central America on May 13th (yesterday)! We had all kinds of them last year and they found their summer home again this year!!

Geez, you know you live a boring life when you get excited about stuff like this.


"We're back!"





Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

Is Spring Here?