Ready, set...

It's Monday. The start of another week of work. It is beautiful outside, I think the kiddo and I will have to get some sunshine today.

The shingles are finished. Some time this week the new gutters are supposed to be installed. The contractor, of course, will show up whenever he damn well feels like it. As these improvement projects near completion, our dryer decided to go belly-up yesterday. That's just fantastic, isn't it? We have a repairman coming out today to look at it. It's a good thing I've got a money tree planted in the backyard or I'd be a little concerned about running low on cash flow.

I finally got the lawn mowed yesterday. Next on my to-do list is power washing and re-staining the deck, which will happen next week when I'm off again. Then I need to finish our landscaping project we started last year. Our backyard looks embarrassing at the moment. The longer I put off that project the easier it is to forget about it. It's got to get done! Then I need to put up a swing set for Ava (that will be an adventure... but I can do it). Somewhere in between I need to go through the Farm Fest music so I sound like I halfway know what I'm doing in August.

Oh, there's also a new addition coming to our family in July. ...Did I mention that?

Something tells me I've got too much to do and not enough time this summer. I'm sure I'm the only one with that problem.

I suppose I should get off this computer and find something to occupy my time while I wait for the repairman to show up.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!