Sunday

It's Sunday, Beth is taking a nap so this is a good time to update things.

Ava has been battling some kind of upper respiratory bug for the last six days. She seems pretty normal during the day. It's much worse at night (which is to be read: no sleep for anyone). We've tried several different things, but I've not seen much (if any) improvement over the last week. I hate dragging her to the doctor every time she feels a little sick, but after a week you would think she would be getting over it. I definitely don't want this to progress to something worse.

We learned that our house will be getting new shingles and new gutters next weekend. I have to buy a "shingling permit" tomorrow. I didn't know there was such a thing, but leave it to the city of Baxter to rape people of every penny possible. A shingling permit? I know they make this stuff up. I'm surprised they don't require a farting permit. Maybe that's coming in 2010?

Well, I guess there's not much else to talk about. Seems like a nice day to get outside. Maybe I'll try to do that.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!