Sunday

I've been meaning to update here for a couple of days, but the moment of have a second of peace a child starts screaming or I am otherwise sidetracked.  I think the wife and I have reached a point where we really, really need a vacation - but that's not going to happen anytime soon.  In fact, it is not even on the radar.

The weekend is almost over.  Can't complain too much.  Work has been slow and I got to work with my buddy Korey on Friday and Saturday, so we had a chance to do a lot of catching up.  We hadn't had a visit in months; the only thing that was missing from the conversation was a case of Michelob.  Can't really drink beer in the ICU, so coffee had to suffice.

So tonight is my last night of my 56 hour week - and just because I said things have been slow I can guarantee you I am about to encounter a night from hell.  That's just the way it works...

And with that, my son is now awake and crying and I have to get back to the rat race.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!