Coo-Coo-Cookie Monster

A beautiful day today.  It is still 71 degrees at 6:00 PM.  I think spring is officially here!  We still have some snow in our yard, but most of it is history.  So long, sucker.

I woke up at 6:30 AM and commenced my "Leave No Turd Behind" campaign.  I scooped dog crap for an hour and I still didn't get it all.  My dog certainly didn't suffer from constipation during the winter months.  Good grief.

Moving from dog sh*t to cookies... (there is just no nice way to transition the topic)

My son has an unhealthy obsession for cookies (or as he calls them "coo-coo-cookie?" always phrased as a question).  I baked a couple dozen yesterday in my role as Mr. Mom and he wasn't pacified unless he could see the damn things constantly (with close adult supervision, of course.  Since an adult wasn't here, I had to suffice).

Keeping his eyes on the prize.  Notice the cabinets are bungee'd closed?  Our house is a giant obstacle course.

Here is something interesting you might want to check out... My niece, Brandy, is a teacher and she is currently on an exchange program, teaching in Bulgaria.  I don't think she would mind me sharing a blog that she's keeping during her time in Bulgaria - it is really interesting: 

My Bulgarian Adventure

Well, time to go make sure my son isn't cutting my daughter's hair.  Anything could happen.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!