Quickie

Just a quick note before my week starts.  It is going to be a long two weeks, actually.  All of these dumb classes Beth and I both have to take, plus our work schedules mean we don't have another day off together until April 17th. 

On the bright side, it was like Christmas at my place today.  I ordered some books from Barnes and Noble and they arrived today.  I dove right into the first one: Red a brand new autobiography by Sammy Hagar.  It isn't nearly as long as I thought it was going to be (compared to Keith Richards' tome), but I am enjoying it.  I will have it read by Wednesday I'm sure.

On deck is a biography on Mozart and two books on Sinatra because, quite frankly, I'm a little obsessed (pun intended).  Actually, he's just a really interesting character to me.  I'm looking for good biographies on Dean Martin and Sammy Davis, Jr., but I haven't found any that seem worth reading.

Well this will be short but sweet.  I'm tired.  Sore throat.  Wish I could go to bed.  But that's not an option right now.  Blah.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!