Can I direct you to voicemail?

Man, a frustrating day so far. I've called Lewie's RV twice (I am very reluctant to use them to repair my camper because of the crappy experience I had last time, but I don't have a lot of choices without driving a considerable distance). The first time I left a voicemail for the service department, after staying on hold for a while. I know it was useless. I hardly think they will call back for someone who would like an estimate. But I left a message anyway. I waited a couple hours and called again. This time when I asked for the service department I was told, "They are busy with customers, can I direct you to their voicemail?" Useless. That part that pisses me off is I am a customer. I bought my frickin' camper there (unfortunately). The feeling is "Thanks for your business, now piss off."

So, the next step is to just go there in person and see if I can get an appointment made. That way, they can't ignore me. At least, I would strongly encourage them not to. That's on my list of things to do tomorrow while I am kidless; I have a two hour window in the morning before Beth goes to her hair appointment and shopping spree at the Emporium in Staples. There's a place in Little Falls, too. Hilmerson RV I think it's called. If I get nowhere with Lewie's tomorrow, screw 'em. I'll take it to Little Falls. I've not business with Hilmerson before, but there's no way they can be any more shitty than Lewie's.

We went trick-or-treating last night, Ava dressed up as a "pumpkin fairy," and she was very cute. Went 'round to Walkers, Kampens and Stokes'. Got lots of candy and even a couple books! She is still too young to really know what's going on, but next year will be a much different story.

I got the new Eagles CD "Long Road Out of Eden" the other day and I've been listening to it. It is two CDs, 20 songs. As with any two CD set, I think they could have edited themselves a bit and cut five or six songs and made it into a one CD, 14 song set that would knock your socks off. But I'm not complaining. It is very good and it is nice to hear them come out with new material again. In fact, I am playing it right now. Good stuff.

I suppose Ava will need supper soon. I'll see how creative I can get tonight and get her to eat some fruit. Wish me luck. She was running around the house this morning in just her diaper, mad because she couldn't get her pants on by herself (yes, the terrible two's are approaching). She looked like a sumo wrestler with curly hair.

She has one independent streak.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!