First Snow

It wasn't measurable, but we got our first few flakes of snow today. The best part is Ava ran to the window, chanting "Snow! Snow!". We have a few books which we read to her that have snow in them, but I didn't realize she knew what real snow was. Her mind soaks in so much information everyday, it makes me dizzy.

I spoke to our claims person, Julie, on Saturday. She's based in Illinois and she said she was going to make arrangements for an adjuster to come out to our place Tuesday morning to look at our camper. I was home all day today (Monday, the start my seven night stretch tonight) and State Farm never called. I would like to think that an adjuster would call to make sure we were going to be home before just showing up. I suppose I could be wrong about that, but it seems the courteous thing to do. Then again, we're talking about insurance companies. They are God. They do what they please.

So I am not sure if I should stay up tomorrow (Tuesday) morning, or if I should go to bed and have Beth wake me up when/if the adjuster gets here. Guess I'll see how I feel in the morning, but I'll be very unhappy if nobody shows up tomorrow. That would make the second time we were told an adjuster was coming out and had not shown up. I won't get ahead of myself, we'll see what happens tomorrow.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!