Tickets to the show

It's been a good day. I hit Ticketmaster at noon with presale password in hand and with a little determination, got choice Bon Jovi tickets. We are right next to the stage, maybe the best seats I've ever gotten for any show.

Now the waiting begins. The show isn't until March 18, 2008. Seems crazy getting tickets to a show that's more than four months away, but as the days get shorter and colder, at least we've got something to look forward to once the snow starts melting. Now if we can avoid a massive blizzard on March 18th, we'll be doing great! But there are certain things you can't worry about, right?

Beth went to St. Cloud today with her mom and Christmas shopped for the day. Ava and I stayed home and played.

Not much else to talk about right now. I've been watching YouTube lately, checking out the ghost sightings people have filmed. I don't know why I find it interesting -- I think almost all of it is baloney, although I've seen a couple that made me go, "Hmmmm....?"

I am tired; I hope I can sleep. I hope the ghosts stay away, or at least wake me up so I can see one for myself. That would be pretty cool.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!