Make Over!

I have decided to do a little make over on the site. Actually, I went to Stacy's blog and saw that she had some cool new graphics, so I just followed the links to the source. Pretty neat. I decided on a winter scene since we just got several inches of snow over the last couple days and outside it is colder than Bill and Hillary's bedroom. I'll find something more "springy" after while. I've also modified the "Comment" section (since changed to "Smart Remarks" section) so anybody can leave a smart remark, not just registered Google users.

As you can see, I am endorsing my own presidential candidate: Gene Simmons. America would be a better place if he was the Big Cheese. I would strongly recommend reading his autobiography Kiss and Make Up. Don't worry, the demons of Hell won't come flying out of the book. It is actually a very interesting read. He came from total poverty as an immigrant from Israel (his mother was a prisoner in a concentration camp during World War II) and he taught himself English (he speaks seven different languages fluently) and he went on to co-found one of the most successful and recognizable rock bands in pop music history. Kiss has sold more gold records in the U.S. than any other band except The Beatles. The fact that Kiss is not in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame proves to me that the Hall, much like the Grammy's, has no idea what it is doing. The O'Jays are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Kiss isn't. Enough said. Just my opinion, but I'm right. (editor's note: Yes, Sam knows Gene Simmons cannot run for President because he was not born a U.S. citizen -- but he is still endorsing him because it is the right thing to do)

In an earlier post, my cousin Sherry left a comment saying that my aunt Tissy's cancer is in complete remission. I would have to say that is the best news I've had since Beth told me she was pregnant! When Tissy got her transplant, we told her the goal was to see her do the bunny hop at Farm Fest V. We are holding you to that, Tissy! You've got six months to get your dancing legs in shape.

On that happy note, I will close. I usually don't have much to say, just a lot of hot air. Say, wouldn't hot air balloons make a nice background on this site? I'll have to see if I can find something like that.

TTFN

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

Is Spring Here?